Project Brief: Alan from Kings Lynn, Norfolk, was looking for a replacement tank for his old single skin plastic oil tank. Tanks-UK were able to offer a complete replacement service and changed the tank to a fully bunded version.
Main Project Requirements:
- Drain down of existing single skin oil tank
- Replace with Harlequin 1225ITE Bunded tank including Fixing Kit & Remote Level Sensor
- Position tank 100mm from garden wall to comply with OFTEC Regulations
- Reinstall pipework and remove any air from the system
- Refill tank with existing oil and filter for sludge
- Safely dispose of Titan single skin plastic tank in compliance with Environmental Regulations
Product Used: Harlequin 1225 ITE Bunded Oil Tank
This was a typical garden tank replacement project; our client had an old Titan 1,225 litre tank which was cracked and letting in water. We were able to offer him the Harlequin 1,225 litre bunded tank which is a brand new design and could be installed on the existing tank site. This was our first opportunity to use the newly launched tank. The tank fitted nicely through a narrow gateway access, so positioning and install was simple. Included with the new tank was a fixing kit and also a remote level sensor for monitoring purposes.