We supply and fit for complete peace of mind
Look no further than Tanks-UK for a smooth running and hassle-free tank installation service. Domestic and commercial, heating oil, sewage, chemical or rainwater – we provide quality service from initial enquiry right through to installation and commissioning.
As each project is unique, our team is experienced in discussing your requirements and considering all options to supply you the best-suited products and service for your circumstances.
Our installations can also include everything you need to be up and running: pumps, pipes and fittings – the complete package!
These are just some of the tank applications you may be looking for:
- Replacing your bunded or single skin heating oil tank, whether plastic or steel
- Installing a rainwater harvesting system at home, in your factory or on your farm
- Updating your diesel, biodiesel or petrol fuel storage
- Adding an AdBlue dispensing tank
- Holding your effluent or crude wastewater
- Needing more agricultural chemical storage
- Protecting the scenery by using underground tank storage for potable or non-potable water
- Situating a new hot water tank, such as the innovative Harlequin Heatstream
Whatever your requirements, Tanks-UK has the equipment to provide a quality, prompt and straightforward service. We understand that professional installation of these tanks is paramount, so all our installers and plumbers are OFTEC registered. You can therefore have peace of mind that they are fully trained and experienced.
We don’t like to boast, so we let our customers do it for us! Please take a look at the following installation case studies and comments from satisfied customers!