8000 Litre 60 Degree Open Top Cone Bottom Tank
The Enduramaxx 8000L 60deg cone tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The 60deg. cone means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. The tank is rotationally moulded ensuring a consistent wall thickness and is manufactured from food grade polyethylene giving high impact and chemical resistance. Being UV stabilised the tank is suitable for outdoor as well as indoor use. Designed to hold liquids up to a specific gravity of up to 1.5 SG, the natural tanks are translucent which permits easy viewing of tank contents level, whilst the solid black option protects the contents from UV light. The tank is manufactured with lifting lugs for ease of installation. There are outlet locations on the base, side and top of the tank. Client customisation includes additional bulkheads, welded flanges, vented or non-vented lids etc. to meet the specific needs. Also available with frame, please call for details.
Prices on application.
Features of the 8000L 60deg cone tank:
- Outlet sizes are available from 2″- 3″, (standard 2″ Full Drain)
- Choice of tank colour
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
Uses of the 8000L 60deg cone tank include:
- Molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertiliser storage
- Beer, cider brewing and wine making tank
- Chemical holding & mix tank
- Industrial storage tank and chemical supply tanks
- Industrial mix tank and inductor tanks
- Bio-diesel processing, bio-diesel reactor tank and bio-diesel conical tank
- Water storage, settlement and sludge tank
- Holding, surge and balance tanks
- Process mix tanks
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate space is available for a pallet network vehicle to deliver items ordered. Offloading facilities will be required unless otherwise stated. Suitable offloading facilities must be available upon delivery.