1500L Home Harvest Direct Harlequin Tank (Balmoral)
This 1500 Litre Harvest Direct Tank has a ‘backup in a box’ unit to use mains water to replenish the tank when the supply of rainwater is exhausted. Enable a constant supply of water that can be used for washing machines, toilets, garden taps etc.
The man cover is level with the ground and retained using a single bolt and can be removed completely to leave clear access. Surface water is directed down past the lid and turret to soak away into the surrounding soil, leaving collected water uncontaminated and ready for use. Uses include washing machines, toilets and watering the garden etc.
Complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regs (Part G). Assists compliance to environmental guidelines such as The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM.
Features of the 1500L Home Harvest:
- Modular design that can increase capacity by linking together multiple tanks
- UK Manufactured in high quality polyethylene
- Lockable cover
- Light weight and easy to handle, with integrated handling points
- Calmed inlet to reduce turbulence
- High Impact strength at low temperatures
- Pressure sensitive pump
- Self-cleaning, low maintenance filter
- 2500l/hour Pump, 35m head and 3.5 bar pressure.
- Turret aperture: 600mm
Warranty: 10 years
Delivery: £115 to Mainland UK
Due to recent transport updates, there is extra carriage charge if the delivery address is within the M25, certain postcodes are subject to a congestion charge. Please use the link Click here to view the post codes affected. Then please give us a call for a shipping quote.
Lead Time: The lead time on waste oil tanks is estimated at 3-4 weeks. This will be confirmed at the point of ordering.