10000 Litre Bunded Steel Fuel Tank
This bunded 10000L dispensing tank is manufactured from an all steel design and is a convenient solution for customers who require a water-tight bunded area. The inner tank provides the required diesel storage area, whilst the outer tank forms a watertight bund with capacity for 110% of the total liquid stored.
This diesel tank is fitted with a large, lockable sumped cabinet which houses all the tank’s fill point and outlets, with space for any accessories which may be required. Bases are fitted with full width plinths – eliminating any ground contact with sump base.
10000L Dispensing Tank Specification:
- Capacity: 10609 Litres (2200 gallons)
- Bunded steel construction (3mm)
- Full width plinths
- Lockable equipment access
- 240V Piusi Panther fuel pump (56 lpm)
- 4m hose with dispensing nozzle and automatic shut-off
- Water/particulate filter
- Clock contents gauge
- Clock bund gauge
- Vent: 2″ inc. cap
- Fill: 2″ BSP inc. non-return valve & cap
- Outlet: 1” inc. isolation valve
- Top feed: 1”(optional)
- Bund drain & test point: 1”BSP female
- Four point lifting (Lift empty only)
- Choice of colours: green, yellow, blue, red, brown
- Pump upgrade to 72 lpm
- Delivery hose upgrade to 6m
- Mechanical flow meter
- Roller shutter doors (as per image)
- Piusi MC Box Fuel Management System
Data sheets are available for each of our steel bunded diesel tanks.
Installation of these steel bunded diesel tanks is relatively easy, however, they must be installed by a suitably competent and qualified professional, and installations must comply with all relevant UK regulations surrounding the storage and dispensing of fuel. Any and all electrical components must be installed by a qualified technician and to a suitable power supply.
This tank is compliant with the following regulations:
BS799 part Five & Oil Pollution Prevention Guidelines (England & Wales) 2002 PPG2.
10 Years (tank structure only)
For a lead time, please give us a call.
Shipping: POA – FREE collection available please call 01953 665940 for details.
Terms and Conditions apply. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate access and turning space is provided for a flatbed vehicle and that appropriate offloading facilities and equipment is provided. Please contact us on 01953 665940 for Hiab and other special delivery requests and we will be happy to assist.