FEKA VS 550 MA Sewage pump
This DAB FEKA centrifugal sewage pump is designed for the domestic market and commercial market. Suitable for lifting sewage, removing liquid from cesspits. This is a non-potable water/sewage pump, and is man enough to pump solids up to 50mm in size. It has stainless steel components and techno-polymer exterior and is very compact design.
Ideal to use in water with up to a 10 m head, and is able to be submerged down to 7 m.
Features of the Feka 550 MA:
- Liquid vortex impeller in microcast steel.
- Ball bearings permanently lubricated
- 10 metre cable, comes with plug
- Oil chamber has double mechanical seal
- Useful handle with rubber coating
- AISA 316 stainless steel drive shaft
- Bearings are oversized for noise reduction
- Construction has IEC 2-3,IEC 61-69 (EN60335-2-4) standard
- Operating range 0 – 32m3/h
- Head up to 14 metres
- Temperature range: 0-35° domestic use
- Temperature range: 0-50° other uses
- Max immersion depth: 10 metres
- Free passage: 50 mm