2000L Steel Fuel Cube
Tungsten Tank’s 2000L Steel Fuel Cube is constructed from a robust 3mm steel inner tank and outer bund also in 3mm steel. secured in a galvanised steel lifting frame. This is fully U.N. certified for storage and the transport of fuel, covered by ADR regulations. Secured in a lockable cabinet for protecting the pumping equipment and contents. This tank also boasts four lifting points and four fork lift pockets for moving around. Fitting perfectly across the bed of a truck, these tanks are ideal for moving fuel to where it is needed.
This 2000L Steel Fuel Cube can be mounted on a chassis to become a transportable tank for the refuelling of vehicles in remote places.
Features of the 2000L Steel Fuel Cube:
- PUMP: There are a variety of pumps available for use on this cube, including Honda Wx10 1″ fuel pump, BP3000 12v pump, 110v pump and 230v pumps. Please contact us for advice.
- PAINTWORK: Tank This is a White and Orange Powder coated bund in a Galvanised Chassis. Black inner tank
- OUTER BUND TANK The outer tank bund is manufactured from 3mm steel and has 4 fork truck points and 4 lifting points. Lockable access/ storage hatch, Secure storage available for pump kit (electric/petrol/hand) and generator or heater connection kit. Finished in powder coat.
- INNER FUEL TANK This is constructed from 3mm steel.
- STACKABILITY These tanks will stack three high when empty and two high when full.
- HVO Suitable for both diesel and HVO (this can be a mixture of both)
Shipping: This is POA, please contact us for a shipping quote. It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is suitable offloading at the delivery address.