950L Portable Bunded Diesel Portatank
This robust diesel 950L Portatank is manufactured from good quality 3mm steel. Suitable for transporting diesel, oils and other liquids, it is ideal for fuelling plant and generators or refuelling large agricultural machinery.
Features of the 950L Portatank:
- Total capacity 950 litres (210 gallons)
- Integral bund of 110% capacity (as required to guard against the risk of an external leak)
- Lockable Lid (gas sprung)
- Colour: Grey (RAL7016) tank, silver lid
- Has internal baffles for stabilisation in transit
- Top is removable for access
- Inner tank has manway
- 4-way Forklift pockets
- Lifting eyes (can be lifted when full)
- Earth point
- Galvanised corner protectors
Fittings of this tank:
- 3″ fill point
- 1.5” Socket (Spare)
- 2” Socket (Spare)
- 2” Socket (Gauge)
- LRC overfill device
- 2” Vent
- 2x 1/2” Feed
- 2x 1/2” Return
- 1” Pump Feed
Should you need a pump kit, please contact us on 01953 665940. These pump kits are available in: 50 l/m (12v, 24v,). Also available is a manual/semi rotary pump. Digital flow meter, or generator flow and return hose set also kept in stock.
This tank complies to ADR and UN Approval. Also the European Agreement for international carriage of dangerous good by road (ADR 2005)
The tank has a 5 year warranty, and the pump has a 1 year warranty.
Delivery: It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange offloading facilities at the time of delivery.