Fuel trolley Ex0 53L, static eliminated
The Fuel trolley Ex0 53L is operated with a pump. This is ideal for refuelling larger vehicles, plant or equipment, onsite during the course of their business. This size would normally suit a single refuelling.
Features of the Petrol Trolley Ex0 53L:
- Manufactured in a high density, electrically conductive highly cross-linked polyethylene
- Single walled
- Filling cap with integral breather valve
- 3m Delivery hose, fitted with stop valve for easy removal
- Delivery nozzle pump – 7.5 l/min
- Automatic delivery nozzle,
- Wheels for manoeuvrability
- Internal baffle
- Integral nozzle holder
- Handle for easy steering
- Recesses for ratchet lashing strap, for transportation
In the workshop, the Petrol Trolley Ex0 53L is ideal, small enough to be out of the way, and large enough to store a useful amount of petrol. Ideal for the medium size workshop. It is also a useful size on a site where transport of fuel is paramount. It is a safe and legal method of getting fuel to needed locations.
We recommend that the Fuel Trolley is regularly serviced
The transport approval for all such plastic IBC, has a limit of 5 years.
Please give us a call on 01953 665940 if you would like a shipping quote.