KS-Mobile Easy 190L with pump 12 V, 40 l/min, or hand pump, ATEX and automatic delivery nozzle
This KS-Mobile Easy 190L is operated with an electric or hand pump. It is approved for transport under ADR approval No. D/BAM 14341/31H2. The pump comes pre-assembled and delivers fuel at 40 l/min. The filling hose is 4m long is statically conductive with an ATEX nozzle.
Features of the KS-Mobile Easy 190L:
- Manufactured in electrically conductive highly cross-linked polyethylene
- Single walled
- Patented flame suppressant filling
- Dipstick for checking fill level
- Integral delivery nozzle holder
- Boasts an integral filling tube
- Integral ventilation and pressure relief
- underneath integral forklift pockets
- Easy to use integral handles
- Integral recesses for tension belt during transport
In the workshop or a single site, the Mobile Easy is ideal, small enough to be out of the way, and large enough to store a useful amount of fuel. It is also a useful size on a site where transport of fuel is paramount. It is a safe and legal method of getting fuel to needed locations. The unit is easy to mount on the back of a utility vehicle, and has pockets for skilful manoeuvring with a fork lift. Also has recesses to enable strapping down with ratchet straps.
Options for the KS-Mobile 190 litre:
- With hand pump
- With hand pump and hinged lid
- With electric pump 12V, 25 l/min, ATEX and automatic nozzle
- With electric pump 12V, 25 l/min, ATEX and automatic nozzle, and hinged lid
Please choose the correct option at the checkout.
For your safety whilst using this appliance, we recommend that the Mobile Easy has service examinations every 2 and a half years. These correspond to ADR 184.108.40.206.1 b*** and ADR 220.127.116.11.2b. The manufacturer offers professional training courses on the subject.
The transport approval for all such plastic IBC, has a limit of 5 years.