Transcube Global, Diesel Bowser
These 1000L Transcube Bowsers are environmentally friendly, doubled walled, fuel storage tanks, that offer a instant solution for onsite refuelling and an auxiliary supply of essential fuels. Being able to supply fuel up to three pieces of equipment simultaneously, these multitasking, popular tanks are environmentally secure. Coming in white by default, please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to have a tank painted in your own brand colour for security.
Features of the 1000L Transcube Bowser:
- Double walled, 110% containment
- Corner Brackets, lifetable by crane and easily stackable (tank only). 2 high full, and 3 high empty.
- Lockable Cabinet, equipment and ports are secure. Secure hose access enable fuelling while cabinet is locked
- Internal baffles, maximises stability when transporting.
- Mobility, Wheels designed easy for refuelling at any site.
- Forklift pockets on tank, for easy manoeuvring
- Removable inner tank (not on contract option) for cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Dipstick, (contract option only) for fluid levels
With its fully transportable design, and ability to refuel efficiently and quickly, the transcube bowser saves you time and should be able to double or triple the run times of your equipment. This has the result of saving time, saving money and reducing risk, even on difficult and busy building sites.
Working on a site, with towing equipment, these bowsers are an easy option. This fully transportable fuel bowser is a storage solution that eliminates the risks of downtime and interruption to vital equipment, so you can stay on track and on top of operations. Easily refuelling equipment on site when needed, these would cut back on fuel delivery waiting times.
Options in the 1000L Transcube Bowser:
- Contract Option: this is a site tow bowser, not suitable for the highway, this tank is a sealed unit, it has a dipstick for level checking, it is able to refuel a single vehicle at a time, no access to the inner tank
- Site Tow; this is a site tow bowser, not suitable for taking on the highway, it has a manway on top of the tank for access/cleaning etc, this tank is able to refuel up to three vehicles simultaneously
- Highway Tow: this bowser is suitable for taking on the highway, it is braked, and has lights at the rear. It also has a manway on the top for access/cleaning, this tank is able to refuel up to three vehicles simultaneously.