Fuel trolley Ex0 60 l
The 60 Litre Fuel Trolley is operated with either an electric pump or a hand pump. This is ideal for single site refuelling by a person in the course of their main business. The pump is able for approx. 25 l/min, administered through a 3.2m filling hose (statically conducted) and delivery nozzle.
Features of the Fuel Trolley Ex0 60L:
- Manufactured in a high density, electrically conductive highly cross-linked polyethylene
- Filling cap with integral breather valve
- Delivery hose which is 2.7m with stop valve
- Hand pump 25 l/min with nozzle
- or 12v electric pump 25 l/min, automatic nozzle
- electric pump has 4.1m cable with battery terminals
- Integral grip
- Tyres: 240mm diameter
- Internal baffle
- Integral nozzle holder
- Handle for easy steering
In the workshop, the Fuel Trolley Ex0 60L is ideal, small enough to be out of the way, and large enough to store a useful amount of fuel. This trolley is designed, with good sized wheels and easy grip handle, for easy manoeuvring, should the space be limited. It is also a useful size on a site where transport of fuel is paramount. It is a safe and legal method of getting fuel to needed locations.
We recommend that the Fuel Trolley is regularly serviced
The transport approval for all such plastic IBC, has a limit of 5 years.