2000 Litre Site Towable Water Bowser (Tungsten)
The 2000L Site Towable Water Bowser has been designed for the compliant, safe transportation and remote supply of water and other liquids. The tank is constructed from UV stabilised, food grade polyethylene giving a robust storage tank specifically designed for the purpose. This bowser can be modified with options of various pumps and other addons including engine driven pressure washers, dust suppression units and plant waterers.
This bowser is for site use only.
The Tungsten Bowser Units provide a quick and easy way to get fresh water to the site location of your choice. The tanks have a large diameter ventilated lid at the top of the unit to enable easy filling – emptying of the bowser is via a 1.5” hose with a ¼ turn tap.
Popular uses include:
- Potable water for public events and emergency/disaster situations (available only in black, natural or boat blue)
- Bowsers for livestock
- Can be used for Water bowser hire for clean water supply
- Can be used in other environments where a main supply is not available such as construction and civil engineering
- Can be used for potable water use for catering vans, welfare units and off mains cabins
- Milk Tanks and Milk Bowsers
- Remote site fire response
2000L Site Towable Water Bowser Features:
- Nominal capacity: 2000 litres
- These bowsers are WRAS approved (black, boat blue or natural colour tanks only) and are supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Fitted with 1.5” quarter turn valve
- Dimensions (mm) 3950L x 1880W
- Powder coated chassis
- Unbraked chassis
- 1.5m x 1.5” PVC hose (non- potable only)
- 50mm tow hitch
- UK manufactured
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
- Guaranteed for 10 years (potable) and 2 years (non-potable)
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
There is an option on the type of pump you can order with this bowser, please give us a call on 01953 889231 if you need assistance.