3,500 Litre Plastic bunded Diesel Tank – Tuffa
This 3500L plastic diesel dispensing tank (770 gallon) is an ideal tank for the dispensing of fuel at the workplace, holding a bulk amount of fuel that ensures a more economical turn around on costs.
This is an above-ground forecourt style diesel fuel station consisting of a primary tank (which holds the fuel) surrounded by a bund and fitted with a cabinet at the front, to enable easy access to the dispensing equipment.
This tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment as standard including an external pump, K33 mechanical flowmeter, automatic shut off nozzle and FMS gauge and alarm. Optional extras and upgrades are also available including a fuel management system, pulse meter and high flow pump.
Being a medium model manufactured in this range, it is available with a 230v external pump. There is also available the option for a 12v/24v pump that can be connected to a vehicle for electricity.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable cabinet
The 3500L plastic diesel dispensing tank is delivered complete and ready to use, the only requirement is a hard, flat concrete base and an electrical connection (unless you opt for the 12v pump). This tank is compatible with either the white or red diesel options. Also compatible with the HVO100 or HVO diesel blends. With a life expectancy in excess of 20 years (when correctly installed, maintained and used).
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Electronic Oil Level Sensor – which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
There is a 10 year warranty when registered, making this bunded diesel tank is safe and durable.
Delivery: Shipping is £250 to Mainland UK. If the delivery address is in Scotland or Ireland, or the Isle of Wight, please give us a call for a shipping quote.