Fuel trolley 53L with pump
This 53 Litre Fuel Trolley is operated with a delivery nozzle pump. This is ideal for single site refuelling by a person in the course of their main business. The pump works at 7.5 l/min, administered through a 3m delivery hose. The trolley has wheel and handle for good manoeuvrability. This trolley is suitable for petrol.
Features of the Fuel Trolley 53L:
- Manufactured in a high density, electrically conductive to eliminate static (optional)
- Delivery nozzle pump – 7.5 l/min
- Suitable for petrol
- Filling tubes with integrated ventilation
- Delivery hose which is 3m with locking catch for the trigger guard
- 2 Shut-Off Valves for Problem-free dismantling of the Delivery Hose
- Internal baffle
- Handle for easy steering
- Integrated recesses for securing the Trolley with Ratchet Lashing Strap during Transport
In the workshop, the Fuel Trolley 53L is ideal, small enough to be out of the way, and large enough to store a useful amount of fuel. It is also a useful size on a site where transport of fuel is paramount. It is a safe and legal method of getting fuel to needed locations.
We recommend that the Fuel Trolley is regularly serviced
The transport approval for all such plastic IBC, has a limit of 5 years.
Shipping £30 to Mainland UK. Terms and conditions apply.