KS MOBILE EASY 330 L with pump 12V, 25 L/min, ATEX, automatic nozzle and hinged lid
This KS Mobile Easy 330L is a transportable tank suitable for dispensing petrol and petrol mixes to vehicles in remote places. This is ideal for the workshop or smaller business. It can be left as a static tank, or mounted on the back of a vehicle for ease of access. This dispensing tank comes as a compact design, is very easy to use and store at the end of the day.
Features of the KS Mobile Easy 330L:
- Container made of electrically conductive, highly cross-linked polyethylene
- Lockable Lid, having steel support stays
- Flashback arrestor
- Contents gauge
- Dispensing nozzle holder inside
- Integral filler neck
- Filler cap with vent and breather valves
- Integral baffles for content control
- Forklift pockets at the bottom
- Integral handles
- recesses for ratchet straps for during transportation
- Self-priming pump (12v DC, 25 l/min, with ATEX certification)
- Automatic nozzle
- 5 metre cable
This tank comes fully assembled.
There are two versions in this dispensing tank, the basic model and the premium model, please feel free to contact us if you need assistance:
- BASIC: Comes with a 4m dispensing hose, DN19, electrically conductive, 2m earthing conductor with terminal clamp
- PREMIUM: Comes with hose reel with 10m hose DN 19, electrically conductive, 10 m earthing conductor with terminal clamp. Also has sturdy galvanised steel base, forkliftable from four sides.
We recommend examinations of the tank every two and a half years – corresponding with ADR 126.96.36.199.1 b*** and ADR 188.8.131.52.2. b.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure that there are suitable offloading facilities at the delivery address.
Shipping is £150 to Mainland delivery addresses, please give us a call for a shipping quote to Scotland or the Isle of Wight.