2000L Steel Bunded Diesel Dispenser
This 2000 litre steel diesel dispenser is designed for commercial use for refuelling of vehicles. Ideal for agricultural or construction site applications. Very robust, easy to use and reliable, this tank is suitable for diesel, kerosene and certain other oils.
The tank is bunded which means there is an inner tank for the liquid storage, and the outer tank is designed to take 110% of the contents in unlikely event of a leak.
The specifications of the 2000 litre steel bunded diesel dispenser are:
- 2000 litre (440 galls) capacity
- Lockable front cabinet with swing door
- 2” fill point inside the cabinet, c/w lever ball valve & non-return valve
- 2″ bund to atmosphere vent
- Tank to bund vent
- 1.5″ bund gauge port (Gauge extra)
- Clock-type contents gauge (housed under steel box for security)
- Mounted on full width bearers
- Grey body with Orange door as standard. Other colours available on request (may be extra cost).
- Supplied with small tin of “touch-up” paint to match the tank.
- 10 year warranty (tank only)
To complete your sale you will need to select a pump from the options available as this product is supplied as a basic tank without a pump.
- Electric Pump Kits are supplied with 6m Hose, Water & Particle Filter, Auto Nozzle and Mechanical Flow Meter
- Hand Pump Kits are supplied with 4m Hose, Water & Particle Filter, Manual Nozzle
This tank complies with BS799 pt5. These steel tanks are designed for above ground installations and should be installed by a suitably competent and qualified tank installer, in line with appropriate UK regulations and the manufacturer’s instructions.
Installation instructions are provided with the tank and should be adhered to accurately in order to validate the tanks warranty.
Shipping: FREE to Mainland UK. Terms and conditions apply. If the delivery is to Scottish Highlands or Islands, or Ireland, please give us a call for a shipping quote.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate access and turning space is provided for a flatbed vehicle and that appropriate offloading facilities and equipment is provided. Please contact us on 01953 665940 for Hiab and other special delivery requests and we will be happy to assist.
You may also want:
- Fuel Management System
- Manway access hatch
- Hydrostatic Gauge (in place of clock gauge)