BUNDED PLASTIC FIRE PROTECTED HEATING OIL TANK FROM TUFFA
This 1350L Bunded Oil Tank is suitable for the storage and dispensing of heating oil in the domestic and non-domestic sectors. A tank like this is ideal for storing a reasonable quantity of oil for the heating system. Being a slimline tank it is suitable for installation down the side of houses or other buildings. This tank is fire protected for your ultimate safety so please choose at the checkout which level of fire protection you require.
Features of the 1350L Bunded Oil Tank:
- Enables you to save valuable outside space and hide your tank away behind or even inside outbuildings
- Offers a perfect solution to replace old tanks which are sited within 1.8m of buildings and structures and are not compliant with modern regulations.
- Great alternative form of compliance to constructed fire barriers without the need for additional building work
- Local authority Building Control (LABC) Assurance certified proving compliant with Building Regulations in Britain
- All of our fire protected tanks are bunded offering integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Made from recyclable and corrosion-resistant polyethylene plastic
- We work with installers across the UK and in most cases can recommend someone in your area.
- Alternatively, we recommend an installer from APHC’s Competent Persons Scheme for our fire protected tanks.
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
Specifications of the 1350L Bunded Oil Tank:
- Integrated fire protection
- This fully bunded tank, with a secondary containment, is able to hold at least 110% of the capacity of the inner tank
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Float level gauge and electronic level gauge
- Lockable hinged flip lid
- 1″ bottom outlet (or 10 mm top outlet available on request)
- Overfill prevention valve* this reduces the working capacity
- Tank pack (1″ – 1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
Details of the Fire Protection feature:
- 30 minutes fire protection – install a domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
- 60 minute fire protection – install a domestic tank inside an uninhabited building such as a garage (pending installer/inspector approval)
- 60 minute fire protection – install a non-domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
Shipping is £200 to Mainland UK. Terms and conditions apply. If delivery is to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, or Ireland, please contact us for a shipping quote.