2500 Litre Double Skinned Underground Oil Tanks(Harlequin) (550 Gallons)
UGD2500 2500 Litre Double Skinned Underground Heating Oil Tank c/w Apollo Visual & Tigerloop
These Double Skinned Underground Oil Tanks are a pioneering new addition to Harlequin’s Underground Oil Tank range. The 2500 Double Walled Underground Oil Tank fully complies with all existing regulations. Underground fuel oil storage is a popular choice for small gardens and sensitive landscaping. The double-walled design comes complete with an interstitial leak detection monitor and fully complies with BS5410-1.
The Underground Oil Tanks come supplied complete with:
- Inner tank moulded in one piece from durable medium density polyethylene material
- GRP outer skin
- Lockable hinged access lid with brick effect surround
- Moulded-in lifting eyes for ease of handling
- Atkinson Tanktop top offtake fitting (c/w integral anti-siphon valve, non-return valve, 50 micron filter & priming button)
- 2” BSP(M) fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- 3” screened vent
- Leak detection monitor
- Dip tube between the two walls
- Ultrasonic contents gauge
- Supplied with Tigerloop De-Aerator
Harlequin’s pioneering double walled underground tank is complete with an interstitial leak detection monitor and fully complies with PPG27 and BS5410
These tanks are HVO compatible.
Delivery:£215 to mainland UK. We deliver tanks direct to site. Due to recent transport updates, there is extra carriage charge if the delivery address is in London, within the M25. Please use the link Here to view the post codes affected. Then please give us a call for a shipping quote.
Lead Time: The lead time on waste oil tanks is estimated at 2 weeks. This will be confirmed at the point of ordering.