The All New Harlequin 2525 litre Bunded Horizontal Oil Tank (555 gallons)
Suitable for storing kerosene fuel (heating oil) for both domestic and commercial use, this tank is manufactured in rotationally moulded premium grade polyethylene plastic (MDPE – Medium Density Polyethylene) with integral bunding as standard.
This tank is ideal for installation at smaller properties, or properties where space is at a premium.
- NEW Slimline design!
- 10 Year product Warranty
- Nominal capacity: 2422 litres
- Brim-full capacity: 2550 litres
- Moulded-in handles and slinging points for ease of lifting
- Plain tank, no gauge or fitting kit.
- 2″ fill point
- Contents dipstick
- 4″ lockable inspection point
- 16″ lockable access lid
- 1″ BSP (F) outlet connection
- Inner tank vent
- LRC fail-safe overfill prevention probe
- Anti-theft tank sticker, displaying the message ‘THIS TANK IS ALARMED!’
- Integrally Bunded
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
Certification & Compliance:
OFCERT license number: 0644051004R
Harlequin tanks conform with OFS T100 standards and have an ERA (environmental rating assessment) score of 2 (Low risk).
This tank also exceeds all requirements stated in the following regulations:
- Control of Pollution (Oil Storage)(England) Regulations (2001)
- Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations 1991
- The Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010
- Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG5 (2007)
Applications and installation requirements:
Suitable for domestic and commercial use, in above ground installations.
Fuel tanks should be installed by a competent and qualified technician.
These tanks are HVO compatible.
Installation instructions are provided with the tank and should be adhered to accurately.
10 year warranty with all Harlequin tanks.
FREE to mainland UK. Please contact us for a quote to deliveries for Channel Islands, Scottish Isles and Northern Ireland. Delivery by curtain side HGV. Delivery terms and conditions apply.
Due to recent transport updates, there is extra carriage charge if the delivery address is within the M25, certain postcodes are subject to a congestion charge. Please use the link Click here to view the post codes affected. Then please give us a call for a shipping quote.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate access and turning space is provided for a flatbed vehicle and that appropriate offloading facilities and equipment is provided. Please contact us on 01953 665940 for Hiab and other special delivery requests and we will be happy to assist.
Contact us for a competitive installation quote for this tank model.
All Tanks-UK installers are fully OFTEC licensed.