Harlequin 650 litre Bunded Slimline Oil Tank (150 gallons)
Available in both bottom outlet (ITE) and top outlet (ITT*) models.
This tank is rotationally moulded using premium grade polyethylene, and therefore suitable for storing kerosene fuel.
This tank is ideal for installation at smaller properties, or especially where space is at a premium.
- Nominal capacity: 645 litres
- Brimfull capacity: 679 litres
- Electronic oil monitor
- 32mm Gauge fitting point
- Bottom outlet fitting kit / Top outlet for ITT*
- 2″ fill point
- 4″ lockable inspection point
- 16″ lockable access lid
- 1″ BSP (F) outlet connection
- LRC failsafe overfill prevention probe
- Anti-theft tank sticker, displaying the message ‘THIS TANK IS ALARMED!’
Certification & Compliance:
OFCERT license number: 0644051004R
Harlequin plastic tanks conform with OFS T100 standards. They have an ERA (environmental rating assessment) score of 2, therefore low risk.
This tank also exceeds all requirements stated in the following regulations:
- Control of Pollution (Oil Storage)(England) Regulations (2001)
- Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations 1991
- The Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010
- Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG5 (2007)
Applications and installation requirements:
Suitable for domestic and commercial use, in above ground installations.
Fuel tanks should be installed by a competent and qualified technician.
These tanks are HVO compatible.
Installation instructions are provided with the tank, so should be adhered to accurately.
10 year warranty applies to all Harlequin tanks.
£115 to mainland UK. Please contact us for a quote to deliveries for Channel Islands, Scottish Isles and Northern Ireland.
Due to recent transport updates, there is extra carriage charge if the delivery address is within the M25, certain postcodes are subject to a congestion charge. Please use the link Click here to view the post codes affected. Then please give us a call for a shipping quote.
Delivery by curtain side HGV. Delivery terms and conditions apply.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate access and turning space is provided for a flatbed vehicle, and especially that appropriate offloading facilities and equipment is provided.
Please contact us on 01953 665940 for Hiab and any other special delivery requests and we will be happy to assist.
Contact us for a competitive installation quote for this tank model.
All Tanks-UK installers are fully OFTEC licensed.
Lead time: The lead time for the 650ITE, 650ITT and 650HQi, is estimated at 2 weeks, we will confirm this at the point of ordering.