This 2000 Litre all Steel Firecheck Bunded Oil Tank is suitable for the storage and dispensing of heating oil in the domestic and non-domestic sectors. Manufactured in the UK from high quality, strong, resilient steel, this tank comes in green as standard, as this is the default colour for oil storage. Other colours are available on request. Being a slimline tank, it is very suitable for tucking down the side of buildings.
This tank is fire protected for your ultimate safety so please choose at the checkout which level of fire protection you require.
NOTE The illustration is of the tank painted in grey (optional non-standard colour).
Features of the 2000 Litre Steel Firecheck Bunded Oil Tank:
- Enables you to save valuable outside space and hide your tank away behind or even inside outbuildings
- Offers a perfect solution to replace old tanks which are sited within 1.8m of buildings and structures and are not compliant with modern regulations.
- Great alternative form of compliance to constructed fire barriers without the need for additional building work
- Local authority Building Control (LABC) Assurance certified proving compliance with Building Regulations in Britain
- All of our fire protected tanks are bunded offering integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- All steel construction
- We work with installers across the UK and in most cases can recommend someone in your area.
- Alternatively, we recommend an installer from APHC’s Competent Persons Scheme for our fire protected tanks.
- Specifications of the 2000 Litre Steel Firecheck Bunded Oil Tank:
- 2000 litre (440 gallon) capacity
- Integrated fire protection
- Fully bunded tank – the bund holds at least 110% of the capacity of the inner tank
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Clock type Contents Gauge
- Lifting points
- Lockable hinged flip lid
- 1″ bottom outlet (or top outlet available on request)
- Tank pack (1″ – 1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Optional extra:
- Base runners
- Details of the Fire Protection requirements:Domestic:
- 30 minutes fire protection – install a domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
- 60 minute fire protection – install a domestic tank inside an uninhabited building such as a garage (pending installer/inspector approval) – extra cost option
- 60 minute fire protection – install a non-domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries – extra cost option