300 Litre Enduramaxx Dosing Tank
The 300L Chemical Dosing Tank is manufactured using food grade polymer. This means that the tank can be used for food preparation and also storage in the kitchen area. The non WRAS approved tanks are suitable for the use of mixing and storing chemicals, eg in the agricultural sector.
Using the latest technology in rotational moulding, these tanks are manufactured with UV stabilised technologies. This ensures good durability and stability, and can be used for many years. The tank incorporates a stepped lid (as per the image, a raised upper section) to allow for the fitting of a chemical dosing pump. It also is fitted with a 255 mm screw lid on the lower section.
Features of the 300L chemical dosing tank:
- A 1.5” Outlet is fitted as standard (other sizes are available)
- The Lid is 255 mm diameter
- Dimensions (mm) 640 x 1080
- Available in black or natural colours
- There is an outer bund as an optional extra
- 100% rust proof
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10 year guarantee
- These tanks are stocked for fast delivery
- There is also available a 330 litre bund, please choose at the checkout (these come in different colours please call us if a different colour is required)
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
Delivery is £75 to England and Wales, £105 to Southern Scotland. Please give us a call if you need to clarify the charges. Terms and conditions apply.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure that there are suitable offloading facilities.