This 1130 litre steel waste oil tank is one of a range of standard sizes. Fully bunded all steel waste oil tanks, designed to meet the Oil Storage Regulations for waste oil storage and suitable for both pumped and hand fill applications. Oil can easily be poured into the large lockable raised neck manhole. Alternatively there is a socket on the tank for attachment of a pump. The outer tank of the twin walled construction acts as a liquid tight bund with capacity for at least 110% of the liquid being stored. Both tank and bund are stiffened internally for additional strength. Fitted with full width base plinths to raise tank off ground. Suitable for waste engine oil, lubricants and similar liquids.
This range is made to order and can be made in any size required.
A range of other standard sizes are available in a choice of colours.
Features of the 1130 litre steel waste oil tank:
- 1130 litre capacity
- 250 gallon
- 460mm raised neck lockable manhole complete with removable mesh tray to filter out debris.
- Float type contents gauge.
- 100mm x 50mm channel fully welded to base of unit to allow air to circulate.
- Pyramid roof to allow water run off.
- Painted in green as standard (other colours on request).
- Spare sockets for the fitting of alarms.
- Single lifting point on top (Lift empty only)
NOTE: Image is for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact design. The standard colour is green.