9500L Non Potable Underground Tank
This 9500L underground water tank is designed for use in the industrial, agricultural, commercial and domestic schemes. Popular for uses where a “hidden” tank is required, including Borehole water storage, Fire sprinkler water storage also Horticultural and Market Garden applications.
The tank comes with a sealed lid. If you should require this tank for drinking water use, please ask for a lid with a double seal.
Features of the 9500L underground water tank:
- Manufactured in spigots and flats for easy inlet drilling
- Easy installation
- Delivered fully assembled – almost instant use
- 620mm sealed unvented screw down lid, (no turret)
- (Optional turrets for housing control sets/weir housing or where tank is being installed deeper underground)
- 100% rust proof
- Requires little or no concreting in
- UK manufactured
- Underground water storage
- Effluent storage
- Borehole water storage
- Housing developments
- Schools and offices
- Camp sites and other leisure facilities
Shipping is £195 to England and Wales only. Should the delivery address be in the Isle of Wight, Scotland or overseas, please contact us on 01953 665940 for a price.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate space is available for a pallet network vehicle to deliver items ordered. Offloading facilities will be required unless otherwise stated. Suitable offloading facilities must be available upon delivery. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01953 665940 if you require a quote for shipping to Scotland or Ireland.