NOVA 180 MNA Submersible pump – non-automatic
This DAB Nova 180 MNA submersible pump is designed for domestic use. Suitable for draining basements or garages that are subject to flooding, removing liquid from cesspit and ponds and fountains. This is a non-potable water/sewage pump, and is man enough to pump solids up to 10mm in size. It has stainless steel components and techno-polymer exterior and is very compact design. This makes it easy to store and use and needs hardly any maintenance. A good quality pump that should give you years of use. This pump is small enough to store in a small space when not in use.
Ideal to use in water with up to a 10 m head, and is able to be submerged down to 7 m.
Features of the Nova 180 MNA 220-240v:
- Operating range: 1 to 16 m3/h with head up to 10.2 metres
- It has a temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use
- Its maximum immersion depth: 7 metres
- 1 minute dry running time
- Protection level: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
- Manual switch operation
This 240V pump is a worthwhile investment boasting:
- Continuous duty submersible asynchronous motor
- Installation easy
- The stainless steel casing is airtight
- Greased-for-life ball bearings
- Thermal and current overload protection
- 220 – 240V
- 10 metre cable, single phase
These pumps are in stock, and ready to be dispatched. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance, and if the delivery address is in Scotland or Ireland, please contact us for a shipping quote.