Apollo Standard Oil Gauge
The Apollo Standard Oil Gauge features a tank-mounted transmitter unit and a remote receiver unit, which is plugged into a standard domestic electrical socket.
The tank transmitter ultrasonically monitors the level of fuel inside your tank and relays the information back via a secure, wireless connection, to the receiver unit. The receiver unit then displays your tank’s oil levels on an easy-to-read LCD display, which also incorporates a low level warning light.
The Apollo Standard oil gauge is a cost-effective means of oil monitoring, suited to most tank types, up to a height of 3 meters. It is incredibly easy to fit and available with either UK or EU socket connections.
Apollo Standard Features:
- Tank mounted transmitter unit, compatible with standard 32mm ports on most modern oil tanks
- Optional multi-adaptor for compatibility with most steel tanks
- Plug-in visual receiver with LCD display and antenna
- Range of up to 200 meters line of sight
- Transmission via wireless FM data transmissions.
Apollo Standard Benefits:
- One size fits all – suitable for almost any oil tank shape or capacity, up to 3 meters tall
- Quick and easy to fit, with no specialist tools required
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Low level warning light
- Contactless technology – the absence of a direct connection to the oil supply eliminates risks of oil spills or leaks
Suitable for monitoring oil and diesel fuels, admixtures, bio-diesel, detergents, lubricants, waste oil, water, fuel oil, and a range of other liquids, fuels and chemicals.
Fully compliant with all applicable environmental and technical requirements in the UK.
There are no reviews yet.