CIM TEK Gravity/Pump Filter – water/particle
This CIM-TEK Gravity/Pump Filter is for use with diesel. Useful for cleaning fuel on the outlet side of the pump, removing particles and water that would otherwise get into the engines of the vehicles being filled. Water in fuel is bad news as far as engines are concerned, it can carry bugs and impurities that harm an engine. We recommend using a filter to prevent this. This filter is suitable for use with pumps and gravity feed tanks.
Features of the CIM-TEK Gravity/Pump Filter:
- For use with gravity feed tanks or pumps
- Fits on outlet side only
- Removes particles and water
- Aluminium head with disposable spin on filter element
- Replacement head (HYDRA.HSHD)
- 30 micron
- Ports: 1″F BSPP
- Max pressure: 50psi (3.4 bar)
- Max flow: 100 l/min
- Kit 100 l/min, 10 micron (HYD.GK10)
- Element 10 micron (HYDRA.EL10)
- Element 30 micron (HYD.ELG)
These are on the shelf items, ready for quick delivery. Please give us a call on 01953 889231 if you wish to purchase one of these filters in a hurry.
One year warranty.