CIM TEK Pump Filter – water/particle
This CIM-TEK Filter for pumps removes water and particles in diesel and petrol. Useful for cleaning fuel on the outlet side of the pump, removing particles and water that would otherwise get into the engines of the vehicles being filled. Water in fuel is bad news as far as engines are concerned, it can carry bugs and impurities that harm an engine. We recommend using a filter to prevent this problem. This filter is suitable for use with pumps and gravity feed tanks.
Features of the CIM TEK pump filter:
- For use with pumps only
- Fits on outlet side only
- Removes particles and water
- Aluminium head with disposable spin on filter element
- Replacement head
- 30 micron
- Ports: 1″F BSPP
- Max pressure: 50psi (3.4 bar)
- Max flow: 70 l/min
- Kit 10 micron (HYD.PKIT10)
- Element 10 micron (HYDRA.EL10)
- Element 30 micron (HYDRA.EL2)
- B100 element 10 micron (HYD.ELB)
These are on the shelf items, ready for quick delivery. Please give us a call on 01953 889231 if you wish to purchase one of these filters in a hurry.
This filter has a one year warranty.