Apollo Oil Gauge Tankpack
The Apollo Standard Tankpack features a tank-mounted transmitter unit, a remote receiver unit and a bottom outlet oil tank fitting kit.
The Apollo Standard transmitter ultrasonically monitors the level of fuel inside your tank and relays the information via a secure, wireless connection to the receiver unit. The receiver unit displays your tank fill level on an easy-to-read LCD display and incorporates a low level warning light.
The Apollo Standard oil gauge is a cost-effective means of fuel level monitoring, suited to most tank types, up to a height of 3 meters. It is incredibly easy to fit and available with either UK or EU socket connections.
Apollo Oil Gauge Tankpack Contents:
- Apollo Standard tank mounted transmitter unit, compatible with standard 32mm ports on most modern oil tanks
- Apollo Standard plug-in visual receiver with LCD display and antenna
- Transmission via wireless FM data transmissions.
- Isolation ball valve
- 52 micron disposable nylon filter element
- 10mm copper compression fitting outlet
- 10mm copper pipe insert
- 1″ Male BSPT tank fitting adaptor
- Roll of PTFE tape 10ml Heldite pipe sealant
Apollo Standard Benefits:
- One size fits all – suitable for almost any oil tank shape or capacity, up to 3 meters tall
- Quick and easy to fit, with no specialist tools required
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Low level warning light
- Contactless technology – the absence of a direct connection to the oil supply eliminates risks of oil spills or leaks
- Range of up to 200 meters line of sight range
Suitable for monitoring oil and diesel fuels, admixtures, bio-diesel, detergents, lubricants, waste oil, water, fuel oil, and a range of other liquids, fuels and chemicals.
Fully compliant with all applicable environmental and technical requirements in the UK.
There are no reviews yet.