Apollo Visual Oil Gauge
The Apollo Visual Oil Tank Gauge is a cost-effective solution to fluid level monitoring, suited to most tank types up to a height of 3 meters, incredibly easy to fit and available with either UK or EU socket connections.
A tank-mounted transmitter unit ultrasonically monitors the fill level and displays this on a weatherproof LCD display. This allows the level to be checked during refilling and prevents costly and environmentally-damaging overfill and spillage.
The transmitter unit also relays this information via a secure wireless connection to a remote receiver unit which simply plugs in to a standard domestic power socket. The receiver unit also features an LCD oil level display and a low level warning light, so tank contents can be monitored from the comfort of your own home.
Apollo Visual Oil Tank Gauge Features:
- Tank-mounted transmitter unit, compatible with standard 32mm ports on most modern oil tanks
- Optional multi-adaptor for compatibility with most steel tanks
- LCD visual display on tank transmitter
- Plug-in visual receiver with LCD display and antenna
- Range of up to 200 meters line of sight
- Transmission via wireless FM data transmissions
Apollo Visual Benefits:
- One size fits all – suitable for almost any oil tank shape or capacity, up to 3 meters tall
- Quick and easy to fit, with no specialist tools required
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Low level warning light
- Contactless technology – the absence of a direct connection to the oil supply eliminates risks of oil spills or leaks
- Range of up to 200 meters line of sight range
Suitable for monitoring oil and diesel fuels, admixtures, bio-diesel, detergents, lubricants, waste oil, water, fuel oil, and a range of other liquids, fuels and chemicals.
Fully compliant with all applicable environmental and technical requirements in the UK.
There are no reviews yet.