4″ Combi Rainwater Filter
This rainwater filter is for installation inside or on the tank. The Combi disperses the cleaned water out at the bottom of the filter. The filter comes with a bottom outlet by default, please choose option for side outlet when ordering, if required. The contamination is then caught by the filter, and is washed out through side outlets. Installing this filter into tanks is very easy, as the cleaned water outlet position is normally at the bottom. If the Combi is fitted for use ahead of the tank, it has a high degree of flexibility as to the angle of direction of the cleaned water outlet pipe, feeding the cleaned water to the rainwater storage tank. On the other hand, the Combi can also be fitted directly to the top surface of the rainwater tank, there is a seal available for this option. Therefore, it is acting as a second turret to the tank.
Technical data on the Combi:
Connection capacity according to DIN 1986 for roof areas up to 450 m².
Max. Flow Rate Sieve insert 1,5 l/sec = 5,4 m³ cleaned water per hour.
Height difference between inlet and outlet 300 mm.
Uses for the cleaned water include: washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, this can be for domestic, commercial applications, public buildings, and industry.
The filter has to be cleaned, depending on the level contamination 1 or 2 times a year.
How the Combi Rainwater Filter works:
- Water is equally distributed across the cascade
- Cleaning occurs through the cascades with the largest dirt particles forced across the primary filter cascades directly to the sewer
- Pre filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0.65 mm), where the mesh structure washes any remaining sediment into the sewer
- Cleaned water flows into the storage tank
- Contamination goes directly to the sewer
Combi Rainwater Filter Features:
- Two step cleaning system independent of flow rate ensuring high filtering efficiency
- Filter cartridge location assists continuous removal of dirt.
- Frost resistant
- Self-Cleaning on the main chamber
- Low maintenance
- Filter insert easily removable for cleaning
- Suitable for 110 mm (4”) down pipes
- Designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 450 sq metres
- Unit weight 6.2 kg