1400L Potable Flat Base Underground Tank
This 1400L underground tank is designed for use in the industrial, agricultural, commercial and domestic schemes. Popular for uses where a “hidden” tank is required, including Borehole water storage, fire sprinkler water storage also ideal for Horticultural and Market Garden applications. This tank is an ideal choice for a visual sensitive landscape and once buried, it will give years of use in the unnoticed location.
The tank comes with a sealed lid. If you should require this tank for drinking water use, please ask for a lid suitable for potable water with a double seal.
Features of the 1400L underground tank:
- Manufactured in spigots and flats for easy inlet drilling
- Easy installation
- Delivered fully assembled – almost instant use
- 600 x 600 manway requires double sealed lid for potable use
- (Optional turrets for housing control sets/weir housing or where tank is being installed deeper underground)
- 100% rust proof
- Requires little or no concreting in
- Manufactured in the UK
- Underground water storage
- Borehole water storage
- Housing developments
- Schools and offices
- Camp sites and other leisure facilities
Shipping is £65 to England and Wales only. Should the delivery address be in the Isle of Wight, Scotland or overseas, please contact us, telephone number; 01953 665940 for a price. Also please give us a call if you require a hiab or FORs delivery to discuss the options.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate space is available for a pallet network vehicle to deliver items ordered. Offloading facilities will be required unless otherwise stated. Suitable offloading facilities must be available upon delivery.