4400L Underground Tank
This 4400L underground water tank is designed for use in the industrial, agricultural, commercial and domestic schemes. Popular for uses where a “hidden” tank is required, including Borehole water storage, Fire sprinkler water storage also Horticultural and Market Garden applications.
The tank comes with a sealed lid. If you should require this tank for drinking water use, please ask for a lid with a double seal.
Features of the 4400L underground water tank:
- Manufactured in spigots and flats for easy inlet drilling
- Easy installation
- Delivered fully assembled – almost instant use
- 600mm x 600mm manway with 250mm turret
- (Optional turrets for housing control sets/weir housing or where tank is being installed deeper underground)
- 100% rust proof
- Requires little or no concreting in
- UK manufactured
- Underground drinking water storage
- Borehole water storage
- Housing developments
- Schools and offices
- Camp sites and other leisure facilities
Shipping is £195 to England and Wales only. Should the delivery address be in the Isle of Wight, Scotland or overseas, please contact us on 01953 665940 for a price.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate space is available for a pallet network vehicle to deliver items ordered. Offloading facilities will be required unless otherwise stated. Suitable offloading facilities must be available upon delivery. Please do not hesitate to give us a ring on 01953 665940 if you need a shipping quote for Scotland or Ireland.