2900 Litre Underground Water Storage (Shallow Dig)(Harlequin) (630 Gallons)
Should you be needing possible increase in water storage as time goes on, the modular design of these underground tanks allows increased capacity by linking multiple tanks together. The 2900L shallow dig tank comes with a flat, load bearing lid which makes it unobtrusive to pedestrians, lawnmowers, etc. Another key benefit is that no concrete backfill is required as long as the water table does not rise above the base of the tank.
2900L Shallow Dig Underground Water Storage Features:
- 2″ outlet moulded in (BSPF)
- 500mm invert depth as standard – This turret diverts potentially contaminated surface water away to preserve the integrity of captured water
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality to property
- Seamless, one piece moulding eliminates on site ‘assembly’ and guarantees internal cleanliness
- Flat base for stability and integrated lifting points for ease during handling and installation
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Integrated handling points
- Corrosion resistant
Delivery will be made via 44ft articulated truck. We deliver tanks direct to site. Adequate turning space and offloading facilities are required for delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that a forklift or other suitable offloading equipment is provided upon delivery. Terms and conditions apply.
Lead Time: The lead time on waste oil tanks is estimated at 3-4 weeks. This will be confirmed at the point of ordering.
There are no reviews yet.