440 Litre Portable Diesel Tank – Portafuel
This 440L Portable Diesel Tank is suitable for the safe storage, transportation and dispensing of Diesel.
The 440 Litre Atlantis PORTAFUEL plastic transportable Diesel tank is particularly suitable for the transportation of diesel and certain other oils (please check before usage), around construction sites, agricultural areas and on road. It is manufactured from very durable Polyethylene with a lockable hinged lid.
Portable tanks are not subject to have to be bunded, but if you should need it as a static tank, it must be placed in a spill tray. Please contact us for details of spill trays should you require one.
Features of the 440L Portable Diesel Tank:
- 440 Litres (97 Gallons) Capacity
- Tough Polyethylene Plastic
- 2” Inlet Connection
- 2” Safety Vent
- 12v Pump (40 LPM)
- 4 Metre Fuel Delivery Hose (19mm Diameter)
- Automatic Shut-Off Nozzle
- Suction Hose With Filter
- 4 Meter Battery Cable With Crocodile Clips
- Key Lockable Lid Cover
- Integrally Moulded Anti-Surge Baffle
- Profiled Bottom For Easy Lifting Via Forklift
- 2 Way Forklift Access
- Handles Supplied For Easy Manual Lifting When Empty
- Easily Securable To Most Vehicles
- UN Approved & CE Marked
You may also like to purchase a digital flow meter, contents float gauge or water & particulate filter. Please choose at the checkout.
- 2 Year Tank Warranty
- 1 Year Ancillary Warranty
Shipping for the 440L Portable Diesel Tank
Please contact us if the delivery address is in Scotland, or Ireland for a shipping quote. Or if you require a next day delivery service.