1250 Litre Bunded Secure Fuel Tank (Plastic & Steel Construction)
This 1250L secure fuel tank, consists of a steel outer tank, and a plastic inner tank – providing you with optimal tank security. Protecting your tank’s contents by encasing the inner inside a robust, steel outer skin, is arguably the best means by which to protect your valuable diesel.
The mix of both steel and plastic in the construction of this tank is ideal due to the fact that the outer steel bund provides security and a robust containment material, whilst the plastic inner tank provides corrosion-resistant and durable storage. The plastic in steel tank provides the ideal solution for longevity and security
1250L Secure Fuel Tank Features:
- 1250mm (4ft) square robust steel design outer with a plastic inner tank.
- Generous 1250 litre capacity takes a 1000 litre fill each time without having to totally empty the tank.
- Forklift points on the base make for ease of movement and positioning for empty tanks.
- Standard 12v / 24v pump, 35 / 70 litres/min.
- Hand pump available as an alternative.
- Fitted with a flowmeter as standard.
- 10-micron particulate filter to keep your fuel clean.
- Built-in door lock for the cabinet.
- Manual dispensing nozzle fitted as standard. Automatic nozzles available.
Please give us a call if you would like an adaption to suit your particular needs.
As with all bunded fuel tanks, this tank’s outer skin is capable of holding 110% of the inner tank’s contents – meaning that in the event of a tank split, your fuel is protected and an environmental incident is avoided.
Suitable for domestic and commercial use, in above ground installations.
Fuel tanks should be installed by a competent and qualified technician.
These tanks are HVO compatible.
Installation instructions are provided with the tank and should be adhered to accurately.
10 Years (Plastic) 10 Years (Tank Structure on Steel)
Please call for a definite lead time and shipping cost
There are no reviews yet.