950 Litre U.N. Approved Bunded Diesel Road Tow Bowser
Tungsten Tank’s 950L Road Diesel Bowser is constructed from a polyethylene inner tank to ensure a clean fuel storage solution, secured in a steel outer bund. The 950 litre bunded diesel road tow bowser is fully certified for the storage and transportation of fuel.
This 950L Road Diesel Bowser comes with lockable rear door, four lifting points and two fork sockets (for when the tank is out of the chassis). Complete with a fully welded single axle site towable trailer. The A-frame trailer is manufactured from steel and then galvanised as standard, Painted chassis are available upon request.
Features of the 950L Road Diesel Bowser:
- CHASSIS: This is constructed from 100 x 50 RSC fully welded with front standing plate and ‘A’ frame drawbar. Hot dip galvanised, please contact us for other options.
- AXLE: Knott-Avonride 3000kg rubber torsion beam fitted with Knott-Avonride 300 x 60 auto reverse brakes operated via cables and rod.
- WHEELS AND TYRES: 2 No 235/85 x 16 x 12 ply radials fitted to 5 stud 6½” pcd rims.
- COUPLING: 3000kg Knott-Avonride posibrake over run auto reverse c/w spring assisted handbrake lever, breakaway cable. 40mm ring eye or 50mm ball.
- ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT: Our bunded diesel EU highway bowser comes with a wide range of ancillary equipment including moulded mudguards, mud flaps, rear support stand, telescopic front jockey wheel, side reflectors, front markers, full road lighting c/w 13 pin plug and 7 pin adapter.
- PUMP: K2 semi rotary hand pump c/w in line ‘Y’ Strainer fitted with 15’ of 1” hose c/w trigger nozzle and stowed on bracket. All contained within lockable bund area. Options available on request: Electric Pump, Petrol Pump, Non Resale Flowmeter.
- PAINTWORK: Tank- Primer and two top coats, single British Standard colour. Galvanised chassis.
- OUTER BUND TANK: Cylindrical in section constructed from 3mm mild steel, with removable top section for tank access. Rear access door fitted with stainless steel hinge and fully lockable. Bund contains 110% of the inner tank content. 4 lifting eyes, Fork sockets for use when tank is not fitted in a chassis.
- INNER FUEL TANK: This is constructed from translucent heavy duty polyethylene to prevent rust contamination of the fuel. 2″ vent valve, 2” filler with cap. 2 No. 1⁄2” BSP suction & return connections mounted in the top of the inner tank for generator fuel line. Ball Valve in base of the tank to pump. Pressure relief valve in the top of tank. Manual vent valve fitted. Fuel contents visible through tank wall.
Shipping: This is POA, please contact us for a shipping quote. It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is suitable offloading at the delivery address.