2000 Litre U.N. Approved Bunded Diesel Site Tow Bowser
Tungsten Tank’s 2000L Site Diesel Bowser is constructed from a polyethylene inner tank to ensure a clean fuel storage solution, secured in a steel outer bund. The 2000 litre bunded diesel site tow bowser is fully certified for the storage and transportation of fuel.
This 2000L Site Diesel Bowser comes with lockable rear door, four lifting points and two fork sockets (for when the tank is out of the chassis). Complete with a fully welded single axle site towable trailer. The A-frame trailer is manufactured from steel and then galvanised as standard, Painted chassis are available upon request.
Features of the 2000LSite Diesel Bowser:
- CHASSIS: Constructed from 100 x 50 RSC fully welded with front standing plate and ‘A’ frame drawbar. Hot dip galvanised, please contact us for other options.
- AXLE: Single solid beam axle fitted with heavy duty 6 stud 205mm pcd hubs fitted with taper roller bearings
- WHEELS AND TYRES: 2 No 10.75″ x 15.3″ Floatation tyres on 6 stud rims
- COUPLING: 2” forged solid ring eye.
- ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT: This has Rear Support Stand, and a Front Sliding Prop Stand.
- PUMP: K1 semi rotary hand pump c/w in line ‘Y’ strainer, 15 foot of 1″ fuel hose & trigger nozzle stowed on fitted bracket. Options available on request: Electric Pump, Petrol Pump, Non Resale Flowmeter.
- PAINTWORK: Tank- Primer and two top coats, single British Standard colour. Galvanised chassis.
- OUTER BUND TANK: Cylindrical in section with removable top section for tank access. It has rear access door fitted with a stainless steel hinge and is fully lockable. The bund contains 110% containment to the hinge line. When the tank is off the chassis, the fork truck sockets are situated at the bottom of the tank.
- INNER FUEL TANK: This is constructed from translucent heavy duty polyethylene to prevent rust contamination of the fuel. 2″ vent valve, 2” filler with cap. 2 No. 1⁄2” BSP suction & return connections mounted in the top of the inner tank for generator fuel line. Ball Valve in base of the tank to pump. Pressure relief valve in the top of tank. Manual vent valve fitted. Fuel contents visible through tank wall.
Shipping: This is POA, please contact us for a shipping quote. It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is suitable offloading at the delivery address.