950 Litre U.N. Approved Bunded Diesel Site Tow Bowser
Tungsten Tank’s 950L bunded Diesel Site Tow Bowser is constructed from a polyethylene inner tank to ensure a clean fuel storage solution, secured in a steel outer bund. The 950 litre bunded diesel site tow bowser is fully certified for the storage and transportation of fuel.
This bunded diesel site tow bowser comes with lockable rear door, four lifting points and two fork sockets (for when the tank is out of the chassis). Complete with a fully welded single axle site towable trailer. The A-frame trailer is manufactured from steel and then galvanised as standard, Painted chassis are available upon request.
Features of the 950L Diesel Site Tow Bowser
- CHASSIS: Constructed from 100 x 50 RSC fully welded with front standing plate and ‘A’ frame drawbar. Hot dip galvanised, please contact us for other options.
- AXLE: Single solid beam axle welded to chassis and fitted with 4 stud unbraked hubs.
- WHEELS AND TYRES: 2 No 175 x 13 x 8 ply radial tyres fitted to 4 stud 51⁄2”pcd rims.
- COUPLING: 2” forged solid ring eye.
- ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT: This has Rear Support Stand, and a Front Sliding Prop Stand.
- PUMP: K1 semi rotary hand pump c/w in line ‘Y’ strainer, 15 foot of 1″ fuel hose & trigger nozzle stowed on fitted bracket. Options available on request: Electric Pump, Petrol Pump, Non Resale Flowmeter.
- PAINTWORK: Tank- Primer and two top coats, single British Standard colour. Galvanised chassis.
- OUTER BUND TANK: Cylindrical in section with removable top section for tank access. It has rear access door fitted with a stainless steel hinge and is fully lockable. The bund contains 110% containment to the hinge line. There are 4 lifting eyes situated on corners of the tank. When the tank is off the chassis, the fork truck sockets are situated at the bottom of the tank.
- INNER FUEL TANK: This is constructed from translucent heavy duty Polyethylene, and has a capacity of 980 litres. A 2” filler with cap and chain is situated at the top of this tank. Has 1” manual vent valve, top-mounted 1⁄2” BSP suction and return connections as fittings. A ball valve is situated in base of tank, to pump. At the top of the tank is a pressure relief valve.
Shipping: This is POA, please contact us for a shipping quote. It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is suitable offloading at the delivery address.