Harlequin 1100 litre Bunded Slimline Oil Tank (240 gallons)
Available in both bottom outlet (ITE) and top outlet (ITT*) models.
Suitable for storing kerosene fuel for both domestic and commercial use, this tank is rotationally moulded, using a premium grade polyethylene plastic (MDPE – Medium Density Polyethylene).
This tank is ideal for installation at smaller properties, or properties where space is at a premium.
- Nominal capacity 1097 litres
- Electronic oil monitor
- 32mm Gauge fitting point
- Bottom outlet fitting kit / Top outlet for ITT*
- 2″ fill point
- 4″ lockable inspection point
- 16″ lockable access lid
- 1″ BSP (F) outlet connection
- LRC failsafe overfill prevention probe
- Anti-theft tank sticker, displaying the message ‘THIS TANK IS ALARMED!’
Certification & Compliance:
OFCERT license number: 0644051004R
Harlequin tanks conform with OFS T100 standards and have an ERA (environmental rating assessment) score of 2 (Low risk).
This tank also exceeds all requirements stated in the following regulations:
- Control of Pollution (Oil Storage)(England) Regulations (2001)
- Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations 1991
- The Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010
- Pollution Prevention Guidelines PPG5 (2007)
Applications and installation requirements:
Suitable for domestic and commercial use, in above ground installations.
Fuel tanks should be installed by a competent and qualified technician.
Installation instructions are provided with the tank and should be adhered to accurately.
10 year warranty with all Harlequin tanks.
FREE to mainland UK. Please contact us for a quote to deliveries for Channel Islands, Scottish Isles and Northern Ireland. Delivery by curtain side HGV. Delivery terms and conditions apply.
Due to recent transport updates, there is extra carriage charge if the delivery address is within the M25, certain postcodes are subject to a congestion charge. Please use the link Click here to view the post codes affected. Then please give us a call for a shipping quote.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate access and turning space is provided for a flatbed vehicle and that appropriate offloading facilities and equipment is provided. Please contact us on 01953 665940 for Hiab and other special delivery requests and we will be happy to assist.
Contact us for a competitive installation quote for this tank model.
All Tanks-UK installers are fully OFTEC licensed.
Lead time: The lead time for the 1100ITE, 1100ITT and 1100HQi, is estimated at 5-7 working days, we will confirm this at the point of ordering.