NOVA 400 M Shallow Suction Submersible pump
This Verty Nova 400 M shallow suction, submersible pump is designed for the domestic market and/or small industry. Designed for use in narrow applications. Suitable for draining basements, removing water from floods, ponds and fountains. This is a non-potable water/sewage pump, with ability to decrease the level of liquid to 10-15 mm. It has stainless steel components and techno-polymer exterior and is very compact design. This makes it easy to store and use and needs hardly any maintenance.
Ideal to use in water with up to a 10 m head, and is able to be submerged down to 7 m.
Features of the Verty Nova 400 M 230v:
- Operating range: 1 to 16 m3/h with head up to 10.2 metres
- Able to drain liquid to 10-15 mm (2-3 mm on manual mode)
- clear water with particles up to 5 mm
- It has a temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use
- Its maximum immersion depth: 7 metres
- 1 minute dry running time
- Protection level: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
- Build in float switch
- 110v version also available if required – please ask
This pump is a worthwhile investment boasting:
- Continuous duty submersible asynchronous motor
- Installation easy
- Shallow suction ability
- The stainless steel casing is airtight
- Greased-for-life ball bearings
- Thermal and current overload protection
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance. These are stock items, ready for a short delivery. Please give us a call if the delivery address is in Scotland or Ireland, for a shipping quote.