1000 Litre Rainwater Tank
This 1000 Litre Rainwater Tank is constructed from UV stabilised MDPE polyethene. This rain harvesting tank is a one-piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank that guarantees strength, impacts resistance and durability and many years of use. Black is the standard colour for this tank, but if you wish to have another colour (dark green or blue – these may incur an additional charge) please discuss this with our team.
This 1000 Litre Rainwater Tank is designed to provide water storage for rainwater or grey water. This water harvesting system collects rainwater from roofs and stores it, conserves it and then it is recycled at your convenience. These tanks can be used in many domestic and commercial applications where mains water is not available. Should you need the water to be purified, please contact us to discuss filters etc.
As the interest in rainwater harvesting increases, it may be possible to obtain a grant for a installation project.
By default, the outlet on this tank is at the bottom, to enable easy dispensing of the water, but should you require an outlet placed elsewhere, or a different size outlet, please give us a ring.
Rainwater Harvesting Tank Uses:
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost-effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Rainwater, being non-chlorinated, is better for plants and gardens
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Seawater storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
This tank comes in 1 sg by default, if you wish to have a tank molded in 1.5 sg, please give us a call for a price and lead time.
Shipping is £95 to Delivery locations in England Mainland. Please give us a call if the delivery address is in Scotland, Ireland or the Isle of Wight. It is the customers responsibility to ensure there is adequate off loading facilities.