Apollo Visual Tank Pack
The Apollo Visual Tank Pack contains an Apollo Visual transmitter and receiver, and a bottom outlet oil tank fitting kit.
The Apollo Visual transmitter ultrasonically monitors the level of fuel inside your tank and shows this on an integral weatherproof LCD display. This prevents costly overflow and environmentally-harmful spillage.
It also relays this information, via a secure wireless connection, to a similar LCD display on the receiver unit located in the comfort of your home. The receiver unit simply plugs in to any standard domestic mains power supply and additionally features a low-level warning light.
The Apollo Visual oil gauge is suited to most tank types, up to a height of 3 meters. It is incredibly easy to fit and available with either UK or EU socket connections
Apollo Visual Tank Pack Contents:
- Apollo Visual tank mounted transmitter unit with LCD display, compatible with standard 32mm ports on most modern oil tanks
- Apollo Visual plug-in receiver with LCD display and antenna
- Transmission via wireless FM data transmissions.
- Isolation ball valve
- 52 micron disposable nylon filter element
- 10mm copper compression fitting outlet
- 10mm copper pipe insert
- 1″ Male BSPT tank fitting adaptor
- Roll of PTFE tape 10ml Heldite pipe sealant
Apollo Visual Benefits:
- One size fits all – suitable for almost any oil tank shape or capacity, up to 3 meters tall
- Quick and easy to fit, with no specialist tools required
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Low level warning light
- Contactless technology – the absence of a direct connection to the oil supply eliminates risks of oil spills or leaks
- Range of up to 200 meters line of sight range
Suitable for monitoring oil and diesel fuels, admixtures, bio-diesel, detergents, lubricants, waste oil, water, fuel oil, and a range of other liquids, fuels and chemicals.
Fully compliant with all applicable environmental and technical requirements in the UK.